@mealprepmondays on Instagram
- 1 lb Ground beef (or turkey)
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 tbsp Cumin
- 1 Bell Pepper
- 1 Jalapeño
- 1 Yellow Onion
- 2 cups Kale
- 1/3 cup Siete Chipotle Hot Sauce
- For serving (optional) Green sauce for on top
- In a medium skillet brown ground turkey on medium heat.
- Season it with salt and cumin.
- Next, add in your chopped bell pepper and onion and let sautee for 5 minutes
- Add in your kale and hot sauce.
- Let simmer until everything has cooked together.
- Open your Minute Rice Jalapeno cups and microwave each for 1 minute and distribute into four separate meal containers.
- Add the food from the skillet into each container evenly and enjoy throughout the week!